Wednesday 15 June 2011

Sell Stocks, Buy Cows: Casey

Sell Stocks, Buy Cows: Casey



So if you already own gold and you're not moving to South America, what else looks good?
"I am a big believer in cattle," he says. "I recommend building herds, both dairy and beef," because he says it's probably the cheapest major market he can think of. Interestingly, he has no interest in trading cattle futures.

Related Quotes:

MOO
 
53.04
 
+0.66 (+1.26%)
GCM11.CMX
 
1,525.20
 
+2.50 (+0.16%)
DBA
 
32.76
 
-0.09 (-0.27%)
LCM11.CME
 
104.80
 
+0.52 (+0.50%)






Joseph 1 hour ago
Respectfully, you farm investors have no idea what you are talking about. I own a farm. A small farm. I have 10 cows. Cows aren't wild, they need labor. You can't "make money" with 10 cows. I paid almost $10,000 (you could buy some junk cows for maybe $500 each). The land is additional - and there are no good paying jobs near smelly farm animals. I pay labor to help take care of them. The cows need fencing (steel is expensive), watering systems, barns. Oh, and feed all winter. I think you people are talking about buying an agribusiness with 10,000 cows. I can crunch the numbers on my spreadsheet, but you probably need over 100 cows to break even. OVER.




All information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advise. Any statements about profits or income, expressed or implied, does not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profit or loss, and agree to hold MinKL Invest harmless in any and all ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment