Monday 21 March 2011

What is the cheapest and best trading on-line platform...By Alessio Rastani

What is the cheapest and best trading on-line platform
14 March at 14:53 ·  · 
    • Alessio Rastani you can try optionsxpress.com or mytrack.com as being cheap and user-friendly, I use them myself. However, the cheapest is interactivebrokers.com ($1 commission) but you need to fund your account with at least $5000 first. All the best Jackie!
      14 March at 20:08 · 
    • J  
      I think that you should write a book on this subject, if you havn't yet.
      I have larned so much from your videos, than I have learnd from the books I have purchased from time to time. You make trading sound so easy. I would like to subscribe...See more
      15 March at 06:40 · 
    • Alessio Rastani Hi J- thanks very much for your kind feedback. It's always a pleasure. Email me at news@leadingtrader.com and I will send you my free weekly video updates on the markets (if you are not getting them already). By the way, I should mention that I believe that trading can be simple but NOT easy. It becomes easy once you have learnt your trading plan and can adhere to your rules. That takes a lot of effort and practice (and discipline)! My best wishes to you and your trading.
      16 March at 18:31 · 

No comments:

Post a Comment